Due to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in our county we are reacting in this way:
Megaton Brewery will be limiting our capacity to 50% until further notice.
- We are recommending everyone wear masks according to executive order GA-29. Masks are required when not sitting at a table enjoying a beverage.
- Megaton Brewery sanitizes and deep cleans all surfaces, furniture and restrooms with medical grade disinfectants.
- If you think you’ve been exposed to Covid, it is advised to self quarantine for 2 weeks
- We recommend that you refrain from shaking hands and any social contact besides family members while at Megaton Brewery
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in strategic locations
- Tables and chairs will be set up with appropriate social distance
- Please do not attend Megaton Brewery if you have a fever or feel you may be sick
- People over the age of 65 are encouraged to stay at home as much as possible
- If you have tested positive for the Coronavirus, you must sequester at home until you have a negative test result. If you have been exposed to Covid and exhibit no symptoms, you must sequester for 14 days before returning to Megaton Brewery. If you have someone in your home that has tested positive but you are negative, you must wait 10 days from when your family member tests negative before returning to Megaton Brewery provided you are still negative.